Monday, December 15, 2008

Nothing but a weakling!

Yesterday evening didn't end up as I wished. I found myself amongst the royal porcelain thrown, despite I've avoided it at all causes during this pregnancy. It marks the 4th time in 6months and hopefully the last. I felt fine afterwards, just incredibly weak and lacked motivation to do anything with such a low energy level. The same has continued through today and I don't mind it just so long our Baby Boy Brown is healthy!

Other then that, I mentioned a couple weeks back I found a great deal for a Coach Diaper Bag/Multi Tote purse. ( price-range of $30) I came home during lunch and found it at our door step!!



4 comments:

*little miss giggles* said...

this is adorable...not too girly, but not too boy-ish either...perfect!!! im so happy for you guys.

Michele said...

love the bag! As for throwing up, lame, but not bad! High five us!

Chris Brown said...

As cool as that bag may be, I will not carry that bag in public. But at least you like it. (We should buy a man's baby bag especially since we are having a boy.)

The Brown Family said...

Chris youre the best sweetheart and I'll look into that man-bag that you speak so highly of!